Visiting Byron Center
Visitors to Byron Center are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its casinos. Top sights around the area include John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Byron Center
Notable places to visit in the larger region include John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, and Gerald R. Ford Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Public Museum of Grand Rapids and Grand Rapids Art Museum.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Baymont by Wyndham Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Byron Center
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Byron Center is 38.27 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F