Find Hotels in Apollo, PA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Apollo has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. There are 175 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apollo
Places to visit in the larger region include Vandergrift Golf Course, Casino Theater, and Leechburg Area Museum and Historical Society. In the area, you'll also find Wooden Door Winery and Steel City Raceway.
As you start planning for your getaway to Apollo, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 175 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the center of Apollo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Pittsburgh can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Omni William Penn Hotel is 24.2 mi (39 km) from central Apollo. This 4-star hotel in Pittsburgh features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and 3 bars. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore is located 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the heart of Apollo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pittsburgh can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Apollo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Apollo is 49.21 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F