When you imagine your perfect day, you probably think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you have been especially prepared for: Bass River Golf Course. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and right now is finally the moment to mark it off.
Lodging Close to Bass River Golf Course
Hotels near Bass River Golf Course
Take in the challenging greens at Bass River Golf Course, a quality course that is home to a great variety of holes.
It is situated in South Yarmouth, which is 65 miles from the state capital, Boston.
If you'd like to stay close to Bass River Golf Course, there are at least 8 hotels within 0.1 miles. Also think about staying 3 miles away, in nearby West Yarmouth. This popular destination is worth checking out and offers visitors 22 accommodation options. The Green Harbor Resort, Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Cod and The Cove At Yarmouth are worth looking into.
The collection of nearby economical hotels is frequented by many travelers. The Captain Farris House B&B is a 0.6 miles journey away and the Blue Rock Resort is 1 mile away.
If you'd like to book a room in a hotel that you can adoringly talk about with your loved ones for years to come, you should know that there are some stylish upmarket options nearby. The All Seasons Resort and the Escape Inn are easy to access at short distances of only 1 mile for the first and 0.9 miles for the latter.
Be sure to try the coffee and delectable snacks offered at Dunkin' Donuts, a worthwhile little spot close to Bass River Golf Course. If you want something slightly more substantial, have a look at the daily specials at Riverway Lobster House, another dining establishment within walking distance. Finally, venture to Summer Shanty and order a round of beers.
Once you've checked out Bass River Golf Course, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Sightseers looking for an exhibition of sorts, a music concert or to take on an art course, take a look at the calendar of events at Cultural Center of Cape Cod.
- Here on Planet Earth it is hard to imagine what's out there, in outer space. Werner Schmidt Observatory puts everything into perspective.
- Need a break from your busy schedule? Go outside and take in the fresh breeze at Wilbur Park.
- Children and teenagers will have a great time with the games on offer at Bass River Sports World.
- Try your best to outscore your family members on the challenging courses at Pirate's Cove Mini Golf.
Expedia's list of Yarmouth rooms has all the things you want, so you can be sure to get locations near Bass River Golf Course you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself lots of guests pop in to really retreat from it all. You can rest easy when reservation time hits, too: numerous travelers approve of their Yarmouth hotel. All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- The staff at accommodation near Bass River Golf Course provide great service, as you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature.
- "Neat, orderly, and quick to welcome you in" is how Yarmouth hotels will be waiting.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus cleanliness? We've got it right here.
We see your choice site in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Bass River Golf Course.
There are still further things to do in Yarmouth once Bass River Golf Course is realized.
- To really leave no area unexplored, check out some fun near Yarmouth.
- You will see Yarmouth also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the red carpet after some time spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Eat a mouthwatering meal of its native cooking and happen upon a market to buy some keepsakes.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to more than a few all-new photo ops. Planning a visit to Yarmouth is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bass River Golf Course. Book today!