Visitors can enjoy all that Jackson has to offer including the safari tours, theme park, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its water parks.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Trenton
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jackson
Favorite family attractions include Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags Great Adventure. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Jackson Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find JB MDL Lakehurst Naval Base and Eagle Ridge Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Jackson, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 378 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Cranbury/S Brunswick is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Jackson. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jamesburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Princeton is located 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the heart of Jackson. This 3.5-star hotel in Plainsboro features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Jackson. This 3-star hotel in Asbury Park features a fitness center, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Jackson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jackson is 46.89 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F