Travelers to Bellagio give high marks for the lakeside setting, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Walkable and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its local tours, gardens, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Villa Melzi, Villa Carlotta, and Villa del Balbianello.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in Bellagio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellagio
Attractions like Villa Melzi Gardens and Jungle Raider Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The lakeside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Villa Serbelloni and La Punta Spartivento. Top activities include taking a ferry and taking local tours, while Bellagio Port is one place to visit.
In Bellagio, you'll be able to select from 86 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Borgo Le Terrazze - This 3-star residence features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Belvedere - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Andirivieni Bellagio Guest House - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Other top sights in Bellagio include Villa Melzi. Top places to visit outside the city include Villa Carlotta, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center, and Villa del Balbianello, which is 3.2 mi/5.1 km away.
Dressing for Bellagio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Bellagio gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F