Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Tremezzina, which is also known for its local tours and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Villa del Balbianello and Villa Carlotta.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Tremezzina
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tremezzina
Notable city landmarks like Villa del Balbianello and Villa Carlotta might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Sacro Monte di Ossuccio to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tremezzina. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Perla - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel La Darsena - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Villa Melzi, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Villa Olmo, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Dressing for Tremezzina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Tremezzina each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F