Visitors to Bluffton are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, festivals, and riverfront.
- You'll find 1577 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hilton Head
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bluffton
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Tanger Outlets Hilton Head and Tanger Outlet Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Heyward House Historic Center and May River Theater.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bluffton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Montage Palmetto Bluff - This 5-star resort in Palmetto Bluff features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Hilton Head Island Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bluffton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 50.31 inches of rain falls on Bluffton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F