Consider yourself in a new spot: you probably think you'll be wandering through downtown, noticing the marvellous nature or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one thing you have been anticipating most of all: Harbour Town Lighthouse. For as long as you can recollect, it has been on your bucket list, and the day has come to tick it off.
Lodging Nearby Harbour Town Lighthouse
Hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse
Visiting Harbour Town Lighthouse is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It resides in Hilton Head, 60 miles away from the popular metropolis that is Charleston.
You'll discover at least 2 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Harbour Town Lighthouse. That said, consider staying in Shipyard Plantation. It’s 4 miles away and boasts a wide range of accommodations. You'll have at least 30 to select from. The Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, Marriott's Grande Ocean and Hilton Head Value Villas are worth checking out.
You can still have a first-class vacation without busting the bank. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more affordable accommodation options. A few establishments that are popular among visitors include the Montage Palmetto Bluff and the Marriott's Harbour Club.
If luxury is your cup of tea, a trip of just a few minutes can bring you to one of the area's ritzy hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and special offers at the Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort and the Marriott's Grande Ocean.
The streets that neighbor Harbour Town Lighthouse offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Harbourside Cafe is a splendid spot for an early-morning energy boost. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another establishment in the nearby area, The Crazy Crab. Finally, head to CQ's Restaurant. Have a drink and chat with your traveling buddies.
Make certain you put aside some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Harbour Town Lighthouse:
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic residences, you might want to wander through Baynard Plantation Ruins. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- Chip, pitch and putt your way through Heron Point and Ocean Course for a great day beneath the sun.
- Take some time away from the hustle and bustle and head out into the natural beauty of Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge. To make the most of your time in this magical location, be sure to check out the hiking trails.
- Established to secure this natural area for years to come, Sea Pines Forest Preserve is a great place for a walk.
- Chip and drive over bunkers and around the roughs at Harbour Town Golf Links for a great day in scenic surroundings.
Our catalogue of Hilton Head hotels offers all you require, so you are sure to have options near Harbour Town Lighthouse you'll enjoy. You will not be alone: Hilton Head was a considerably popular landing place in the recent twelve months. You're a click away from the insider information you need. You'll rest assured once reservation time hits, too: travelers of all types approve of their Hilton Head hotel.
- Rooms in Hilton Head accommodation are always clean and neat.
- The concierge services at accommodation close to Harbour Town Lighthouse will be great, which is appropriate for such a magnificent monument.
- We have it right here if you want room satisfaction in addition to tidiness.
With our broad catalogue of hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse, you can stay right in the region.
All About Hilton Head
There are still further things to see and do in Hilton Head once you've achieved Harbour Town Lighthouse.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, get informed about local history.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also realize Hilton Head knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Hilton Head hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but is starting to find its place.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few new group photos. Paying a visit to Hilton Head is always a good idea, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Harbour Town Lighthouse from Expedia. Book today!