Visiting Borrego Springs
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Borrego Springs, which is also known for its golf courses and spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its stargazing spots.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Borrego Springs
- The closest major airport is in Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Borrego Springs
Notable city landmarks like Peg Leg Smith Monument and Yaqui Well might be worth a visit. The desert, hiking trails, and stargazing spots exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Anza Borrego Desert State Park and San Jacinto Mountains. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while RoadRunner Golf & Country Club and The Springs at Borrego Golf Course are sights to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Borrego Springs. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Borrego Valley Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- La Casa Del Zorro - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort - This 3-star campground features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Borrego Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 107°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Borrego Springs is 1.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 106°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F