Visitors can enjoy all that Anza has to offer including its mountain views. There are 287 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anza
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Jacinto Mountains. You'll also find Idyllwild Park and Idyllwild Nature Center in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Anza, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 287 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Saguaro Palm Springs is located 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Anza. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Palm Springs can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Palm Canyon Resort by Diamond Resorts is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Anza. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star condo in Palm Springs can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Our customers love its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from central Anza. This 5-star resort in Rancho Mirage features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Anza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 25.67 inches of rain falls on Anza each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F