Visitors to Bremen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carrollton
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bremen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rocky Branch Railroad and Ghost Town. In the area, you'll also find Southern Hills Christian Church and John Tanner Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bremen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Bremen I 20 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bremen - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bremen - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Bremen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 51.42 inches of rain falls on Bremen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F