Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Weaverville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene. Top sights around the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1396 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Weaverville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Reems Creek Golf Club, Vance Birthplace, and Echoview Fiber Mill. Additionally, in the area you'll find Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
In Weaverville, there are 52 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dry Ridge Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a business center.
Dressing for Weaverville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Weaverville gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F