Think of yourself ambling around the boulevards during your perfect day off, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one draw you're especially counting on: Calhoun Mansion. The moment has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Calhoun Mansion Hotels
Hotels near Calhoun Mansion
There is so much to learn from Calhoun Mansion.
Located in the well-known city of Charleston, it continues to host tourists from many different parts of the world.
Visitors are happy to find out that there are approximately 45 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Calhoun Mansion. The Wentworth Mansion, The Restoration and the French Quarter Inn are just some you'll want to check out. They're 0.8 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Hold on to your precious dollars and book a room at one of the many budget accommodation options located nearby. The Planters Inn and the HarbourView Inn are two well-situated hotels that can be found 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away.
If you're on the look out for a stylish haven to return to after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodations should appeal to you. A local favorite is the Zero George Street, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another option is the John Rutledge House Inn. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Be sure to enjoy a sweet treat and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at East Bay Meeting House (160 East Bay Street, Charleston). Plan your next excursion as you dine on the hearty food served at Husk (76 Queen Street, Charleston).
You don't have to travel very far from Calhoun Mansion to find other things to do in this region:
- White Point Park is a spot where one can really unwind and slow down for a bit.
- Edmonston-Alston House allows amateur historians the chance to see a house of great historic significance.
- Spend some time at White Point Gardens for some recreation and relaxation in the local outdoor spaces.
- Have a look around Nathaniel Russell House, a significant historic property in the region.
- If you're looking for a calm and quiet location to quietly think or even meditate, you could try First Presbyterian Church.
Our database of Historic Charleston hotels has everything you require, so you can be sure to find locations near Calhoun Mansion you'll adore. There were hundreds of arrivals over the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you could ever want we have right here. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: guests of all types recommend their Historic Charleston hotel.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to tidiness? We have it right here.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the concierge service at lodging close to Calhoun Mansion is wonderful.
- Discover that hotels in Historic Charleston are always clean and fresh.
And thanks to Expedia's excellent directory of hotels near Calhoun Mansion, your favored site is expecting you.
About Historic Charleston
Once you've checked Calhoun Mansion off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Historic Charleston.
- Historic Charleston is a beloved location that is still increasing in prominence.
- Visit a local museum, then head out on the town to end the day.
- After some hours spent on its a full plate of pastimes, you'll also realize Historic Charleston knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Pack your things, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to Historic Charleston is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Calhoun Mansion from Expedia. Reserve now!