Visitors to Hanahan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is USS Yorktown.
- You'll find 2031 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charleston
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanahan
USS Yorktown is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Eubanks Park and Wannamaker North Trailhead in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Hanahan, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 66 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- 'the Lord's House', An Elegant Neighborhood Retreat With Free Wi-fi Internet is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Hanahan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in North Charleston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hanahan Home Perfect for a Family Getaway! 1124 is 10.6 mi (17 km) from the center of Hanahan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Charleston can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Charleston N./Ashley Phosphate is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Hanahan. This 5-star hotel in Charleston features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hanahan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 51.06 inches of rain falls on Hanahan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F