Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Visiting Mount Pleasant
History buffs will enjoy exploring Mount Pleasant, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, local tours, and top-notch restaurants. A top sight in the city is USS Yorktown.
- You'll find 2094 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charleston
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Pleasant
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like USS Yorktown, Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens, and Charles Pinckney National Historic Site. The riverfront and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Shem Creek Park, Mount Pleasant Sports Complex, and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and taking local tours, while Tolers Cove Marina is one place to visit.
In Mount Pleasant, you'll find 96 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charleston NE Mt Pleasant US17 - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Plantation Oaks Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mount Pleasant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Mount Pleasant gets about 49.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mount Pleasant?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mount Pleasant, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mount Pleasant?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mount Pleasant?
What's the best hotel for families in Mount Pleasant?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Mount Pleasant?
What are some accommodations with pools in Mount Pleasant?
What is the best spa hotel in Mount Pleasant?
What is the best accommodation for staying close to Charleston International Airport (CHS)?
What's it like staying in Mount Pleasant?
What should I do while I'm visiting Mount Pleasant?
What's the seasonal weather like in Mount Pleasant?
Recent reviews of Mount Pleasant hotels
More trip options
- Mount Pleasant Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mount Pleasant Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mount Pleasant Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mount Pleasant
- More Hotel Options in Mount Pleasant
- More Popular Hotels in Charleston
- Other Hotels near Mount Pleasant, Charleston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends