Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Clean Comfortable Secure Affordable Those are THE adjectives I look for in a hotel, and the Sanbox Motel was all of them. Doesn't have to be fancy with bells and whistles. The area where we were staying (Cape May, NJ) did not have many of the large hotel chains nearby, so we decided to take a chance ...
It was a nice staff I fill like it was over priced payed almost 300 for the night and it was small and had a old tv and the shower water kept going from hot to cold but the room was really clean and close to the beach and boardwalk
It was a very fun trip. Sea Pines RV Resort & Campground is a very nice resort. We enjoyed it. Kids loved the pool. It's not far from shopping and beach. I loved the barbecue rack. It's quiet at night, and pet friendly.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cape May - Wildwood hotel! Choosing the ideal room during your Jersey Shore adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Cape May - Wildwood. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Cape May - Wildwood hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Jersey Shore is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Cape May - Wildwood has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Jersey Shore has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Cape May - Wildwood is popular among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?