Imagine yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you perhaps think you'll be ambling around the avenues, noticing the beautiful environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Clackamas Promenade is one thing you are especially counting on. Right now is finally the time to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay at Clackamas Promenade
Hotels near Clackamas Promenade
Clackamas Promenade is a good place to stop by.
It is just 40 miles from Salem, the state capital, in a destination called Clackamas.
With 3 hotels within 0.1 miles, you can stay near Clackamas Promenade. Another good idea is Riverplace, which is 10 miles away. It has at least 44 places to pick from. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, Kimpton Riverplace Hotel and The Heathman Hotel are worth considering.
Be a thrifty traveler and choose one of the budget accommodation options positioned in the vicinity. The Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas is one possibility, situated 0.3 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Monarch Hotel & Conference Center, which is just 0.2 miles away.
If you're the type of traveler who looks up towards all things luxury, look into staying at the Days Inn Clackamas / Portland. It's in a convenient location, just 0.5 miles away.
When you're in the area surrounding Clackamas Promenade, don't forget to try the robust coffee and gorgeous treats at Auntie Anne's Pretzels. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Sweet Tomatoes- Clackamas. If you're not ready to call it a night, find your way to Sinju Sushi - Clackamas.
Once you've checked out Clackamas Promenade, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Head on over to Clackamas Town Center where you can enjoy exploring its impressive array of retailers and food joints.
- Mount Talbert Nature Park is an incredible spot where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- When it's time to scratch that golf itch, head to Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course. Grab your lucky putter and enjoy a round.
- Baker Cabin Historic Site gives your inner historian the chance to see inside a residence of great significance.
- Clackamas Repertory Theater is a fantastic place to discover a local theater performance.
Resorts and hotels in Southeast Portland from Expedia furnish all that you want, so you can certainly have choices near Clackamas Promenade that you'll appreciate. Get researching lots of visitors opt for Southeast Portland when they need a noteworthy getaway. Need help making a decision? We've got the secret pointers you need right here. Once booking time hits, you can roam confidently: travelers of all types would endorse their Southeast Portland hotel to a buddy.
- Discover that lodging in Southeast Portland will be prepared to receive you with neat and presentable rooms.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels close to Clackamas Promenade go above and beyond.
- From large families with children to solo travelers, we offer suites that are satisfying for everyone.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Clackamas Promenade.
Intriguing Southeast Portland
You'll still have lots to see and do in Southeast Portland once you've achieved Clackamas Promenade.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times right; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Southeast Portland's past.
- Southeast Portland also knows some things about specialized service after you spend a time on its abundant activities.
- To really leave no road unexplored, check out all the adventures near Southeast Portland.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and meet some all-new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a visit to Southeast Portland, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Clackamas Promenade from Expedia. Book today!