Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Clackamas, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clackamas
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Clackamas Promenade is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Talbert Nature Park and Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Clackamas. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Clackamas - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Clackamas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Moda Center, 10.1 mi/16.3 km from the heart of the city, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away.
Dressing for Clackamas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 46.89 inches of rain falls on Clackamas each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F