Find Hotels in Cochiti Lake, NM
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visiting Cochiti Lake
Travelers to Cochiti Lake will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cochiti Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Kasha-Katuwe National Monument, Bandelier National Monument, and Alcove House Trail. You'll also find Casa Abril Vineyard and Winery and Rancho de los Golondrinas in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cochiti Lake, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 67 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Private Retreat and Golf, Lake Recreation, Nat'l Monument is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Cochiti Lake. This 2.5-star hotel in Santa Fe features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- La Quinta Inn Santa Fe is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Cochiti Lake. This 3-star hotel in Santa Fe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn at Santa Fe is located 18 mi (29 km) from the heart of Cochiti Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Cochiti Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cochiti Lake is 18.86 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F