Visitors to Dewey are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Montezuma Castle National Monument.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Dewey
- The closest major airport is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dewey
Montezuma Castle National Monument is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Northcentral University and Out of Africa Wildlife Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Dewey, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 200 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Sunsets in Dewey Humboldt is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Dewey. This 2.5-star hotel in Sedona features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Prescott Valley Days May 10 12 Music Festival May 19-20 is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Dewey. This 4-star hotel in Sedona features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Whiskey Off Road Epic Ride Event April 27-29 is 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the center of Dewey. This 3.5-star lodge in Sedona features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Dewey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Dewey gets about 17.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F