Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Lafayette Gallery, Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, and Oracle Arena.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dublin Civic Center and Dublin Ranch Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Dublin. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aloft Dublin-Pleasanton - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin-Pleasanton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Lafayette Gallery, 16.6 mi/26.7 km from the city center, and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, which is 15.3 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.28 inches of rain falls on Dublin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F