Visitors to Ebro are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and parks. Top sights around the area include Pier Park and Gulf World Marine Park.
- There are 3109 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ebro
A favorite place to visit in the city is EBRO Greyhound Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pier Park and Gulf World Marine Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ebro Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and a private yard.
Dressing for Ebro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 61.06 inches of rain falls on Ebro each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F