Visitors can enjoy all that Jasper has to offer including the parks and festivals. The welcoming and vibrant setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Jasper
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jasper
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gibbs Gardens, Tater Patch Community Theater, and Chateau Meichtry. In the area, you'll also find Amicalola Falls and Amicalola Falls State Park.
In Jasper, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Budget Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Allatoona Lake, located 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center, and North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, which is 24.5 mi/39.4 km away.
Dressing for Jasper
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 54.13 inches of rain falls on Jasper each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F