Consider yourself in a brand-new city: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering around downtown, staring up at the exquisite landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts is one thing you have been prepared for in particular. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and the day has finally come to tick it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Hotels near Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Enjoy Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
It is situated in Louisville, about 70 miles away from Lexington. If you like to head off the beaten track a little, this destination is for you.
There are approximately 22 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts. A few are the 21c Museum Hotel Louisville, The Brown Hotel and The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, just 0.1 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options situated nearby. The Marriott Louisville Downtown, 0.3 miles away, or the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown, at a distance of 0.5 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're hoping to find somewhere to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across lots of upmarket establishments close by. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown is merely 0.5 miles away, while the Hyatt Regency Louisville can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both of these places are charming and comfortable.
Make a stop at Panera Bread (400 West Market Street, Louisville) for a caffeine boost before your group's day of sightseeing. Plan your next trip as you indulge in the wonderful food at Doc Crow's Southern Smokehouse & Raw Bar (127 West Main Street, Louisville).
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, you'll find lots more to do:
- Muhammad Ali Center offers fans of all ages the opportunity to revisit some of the best moments in sporting history.
- Have a break from your busy schedule, get rid of some excess energy and enjoy the space at Riverfront Plaza Belvedere.
- Make your way to Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft and gaze at their comprehensive collection of wonderful fine artworks.
- You'll be amazed at all the new and exciting things to learn at Louisville Science Center. The many exhibits and hands-on displays means everyone is sure to have a fun time.
- Actors Theatre of Louisville is a superb place to enjoy a theater performance.
Expedia's catalogue of Downtown Louisville places to stay delivers everything you require, so you are certain to have locations near Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts you'll enjoy. You will not be by yourself, as there were hundreds of newcomers last year. You'll spend confidently when it comes time to make your booking, too: all manner of travelers would endorse their Downtown Louisville hotel to a colleague. Need help making a decision? Get all the secret guidance you're searching for right here.
- As you might expect near such a lovely feature, the staff at accommodation around Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts provide wonderful service.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown Louisville are always tidy and neat.
- You're on the right website if you're looking for room comfort in addition to tidiness.
We see your choice site in your future thanks to our diverse selection of hotels near Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
Exciting Downtown Louisville
After Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts is crossed off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Downtown Louisville.
- Downtown Louisville sightseeing has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning today is the day to book.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to end the adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, get educated about local history.
- Take some hours to plot some action, and you'll soon also see Downtown Louisville knows a thing or two about individual treatment.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some awe-inspiring new selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to Downtown Louisville, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts from Expedia. Reserve now!