Find Hotels in Port Royal, SC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 5, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2020
New! 2 Bdr With a Yoga Room, Walk to Beach and Shops, Great for Usmc Graduations and Couples Retreat
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Visiting Port Royal
Visitors to Port Royal are sure to enjoy the waterfront, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 173 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaufort
- The closest major airport is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 34.8 mi (56.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Royal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cypress Wetlands and The Sands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lowcountry Estuarium and Port Royal Skateboard Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Port Royal. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Port Royal/near Parris Island - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and local sightseeing.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Port Royal/Beaufort - Our customers like the overall value at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Port Royal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Port Royal gets about 47.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Port Royal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Royal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Royal?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Port Royal?
What's the best place to stay for families in Port Royal?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Port Royal?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island?
What about the best place to stay close to Port Royal Skateboard Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Port Royal?
What are some accommodations with pools in Port Royal?
Recent reviews of Port Royal hotels
More trip options
- Port Royal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Royal Airports
- Hotels in Port Royal Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Port Royal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Royal
- More Hotel Options in Port Royal
- Port Royal Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Beaufort
- Other Hotels near Port Royal, Beaufort
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends