Visitors to Grafton are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, forests, and breweries. Top sights in the area include Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, and Charles Allis Art Museum.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grafton
Places to visit in the larger region include Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts, Cedar Creek Winery, and Cedar Creek Settlement. You'll also find Cedarburg Cultural Center and Covered Bridge in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Grafton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Grafton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F