Visiting Keystone Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Keystone Heights has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the area include Florida Museum of Natural History, Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, and Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Keystone Heights
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gold Head Branch State Park. Additionally, you'll find Camp Blanding Museum and Memorial Park and Starke Golf and Country Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Keystone Heights, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 31 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- "love Shack" Place of Peace n Love is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from central Keystone Heights. This 3-star hotel in Gainesville features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Wyndham Garden Gainesville is located 27.9 mi (45 km) from the heart of Keystone Heights. This 2.5-star hotel in Gainesville features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Gainesville Downtown is 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the center of Keystone Heights. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fleming Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Keystone Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Keystone Heights gets about 49.92 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F