When you envision your upcoming holiday, you perhaps think you'll be wandering through downtown, gazing up at the exquisite world or the monuments all around you. However, Kilmer Square is one attraction you're especially prepared for. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and now is the time to check it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Kilmer Square?
Hotels near Kilmer Square
Stopping at Kilmer Square is certain to be interesting.
You'll be glad to hear that it's in Somerset, 25 miles from the state capital, Trenton.
Visiting Kilmer Square won't be so exhausting if you're staying at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick and The Heldrich Hotel, since they're within close range.
Have a look at the Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center, a reasonably-priced hotel, found within a short stroll of 1 mile.
If you prefer a bit of luxury, a ride of only a few minutes can take you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. Check out the Residence Inn by Marriott Somerset and the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Somerset for fantastic amenities.
Smell the aromatic notes of freshly-roasted coffee and grab a delicious treat at Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe. This well-known coffee shop is the ideal resting point for travelers who want to venture to Kilmer Square. When hunger comes calling, dig into a meal at Glass Woods Tavern. This place is also not far away. Finally, kickstart a festive night with some cocktails at Stress Factory Comedy Club.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Kilmer Square, there's plenty more to do:
- Whether you want to say a few prayers or gain a deeper understanding of the story behind the building, Christ Church New Brunswick is a fascinating outing.
- Whether you want to pray or learn a little about the history of the building, First Reformed Church is a worthwhile site to visit.
- Have a ball learning more about planet Earth as you take in the stimulating exhibits at Rutgers University Geology Museum.
- Whether you'd like to pray or learn more about the history of the building, United Methodist Church at New Brunswick is an interesting excursion.
- Be inspired at the State Theater by the interesting program of art exhibitions and live music events, and if you are feeling inspired, join in on one of their art programs.
People visiting Kilmer Square often get there by train. New Brunswick Station is the nearest terminal and is just 0.1 miles away.
Our database of hotels and resorts in Somerset delivers everything you want, so you will certainly find choices near Kilmer Square that you'll adore. Somerset was a rather celebrated destination in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? All the inside information you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll rest easy once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: numerous guests endorsed their Somerset hotel.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as spotlessness? You're on the best site.
- Rooms in Somerset lodging are always tidy, neat, and set to welcome you.
- The guest services at accommodation near Kilmer Square will be awesome as you might anticipate near such a fine monument.
Your favorite spot awaits with our broad selection of hotels near Kilmer Square.
Somerset Fascinating Facts
When you've checked Kilmer Square off your schedule, you'll still have things to see and do in Somerset.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times with a bang; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of the local museums.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant excursions, you'll find Somerset also knows several things about hospitality.
- Somerset is now beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Somerset, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kilmer Square from Expedia. Arrange your things, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new landscapes!