Visitors to Piscataway are sure to enjoy the restaurants, university setting, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and festivals.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piscataway
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Rutgers University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Circle Playhouse and High Point Solutions Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Piscataway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites Piscataway - Somerset - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Radisson Hotel Piscataway-Somerset - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Piscataway - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Piscataway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Piscataway is 48.90 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F