Visiting Laguna Hills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laguna Hills, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Main Beach Park, Huntington State Beach, and Irvine Spectrum Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Laguna Hills
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna Hills
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Laguna Hills Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Main Beach Park and Huntington State Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Laguna Hills. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Laguna Hills Lodge - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Courtyard by Marriott Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Hills Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Irvine Spectrum Center, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city, and Mission San Juan Capistrano, which is 6.6 mi/10.6 km away.
Dressing for Laguna Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Laguna Hills gets about 13.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F