Find Hotels in Aliso Viejo, CA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Visiting Aliso Viejo
Visitors to Aliso Viejo are sure to enjoy the sporting events, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Main Beach Park, Huntington State Beach, and Irvine Spectrum Center.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Aliso Viejo
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aliso Viejo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park. Additionally, you might want to add Soka University of America to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Aliso Viejo. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Aliso Viejo - Laguna Beach - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
Popular places to see around the area include Main Beach Park, 3.8 mi/6.1 km from the heart of the city, and Huntington State Beach, which is 14.4 mi/23.2 km away.
Dressing for Aliso Viejo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Aliso Viejo is 13.03 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Aliso Viejo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aliso Viejo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aliso Viejo?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Aliso Viejo?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Aliso Viejo?
Where is the best place to stay close to Soka University of America?
What about the best place to stay close to Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Aliso Viejo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Aliso Viejo?
Recent reviews of Aliso Viejo hotels
More trip options
- Aliso Viejo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aliso Viejo Airports
- Hotels near Popular Aliso Viejo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aliso Viejo
- More Hotel Options in Aliso Viejo
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Aliso Viejo, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends