Top Hotels Near Las Cruces Community Theatre in Las Cruces
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Las Cruces Community Theatre
Top Hotels Close to Las Cruces Community Theatre
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Las Cruces Community Theatre Hotel Guide
Enjoy your time at Las Cruces Community Theatre.
It is situated in Las Cruces. If you're around the state capital, Santa Fe, you'll need to venture 240 miles to catch sight of it.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Las Cruces Community Theatre, with 14 hotels or resorts to consider. One of the more popular choices is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Las Cruces, just 2 miles away. Other great options are the Springhill Suites By Marriott Las Cruces, 1 mile away, and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Cruces Organ Mountain, only 1 mile away.
There are some budget-friendly accommodation options close by. The Towneplace Suites by Marriott Las Cruces and the Comfort Suites University Las Cruces come highly recommended.
Travelers who usually go for the more upmarket accommodation options should check out the Bellagio Villas, which is about 3 miles away.
Those spending time at Las Cruces Community Theatre often indulge in strong coffees and light meals at Beck's Coffee House, just an easy wander away. Tourists needing a more nourishing dining experience should head to Dragonfly, a restaurant that's also close. Unwind with a round of cocktails from Boots And Bourbon.
Other Places to Visit near Las Cruces Community TheatreHere's some of the other things you can do in proximity to Las Cruces Community Theatre:
- The plays and other theater productions put on at No Strings Theatre Company are entertaining examples of the local culture.
- Make your way to Las Cruces Museum of Fine Arts and Culture and admire their comprehensive collection of impressive fine art.
- Las Cruces Museum of Art is a fascinating place to visit for art enthusiasts.
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Make your way to Mesilla Valley Mall where you can spend the entire day looking around its impressive selection of stores and places to eat.
- Imagine what life was like in times long past as you explore the old streets of Old Mesilla Village.