Think of yourself sauntering through the roads of your future holiday, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous environment wherever you look. But Lenox Square is one thing you have been counting on in particular. Right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Accommodation at Lenox Square
Hotels near Lenox Square
Enjoy your time at Lenox Square.
It is in Atlanta, the state's capital and an excellent destination for travelers from all over.
Accommodation options close to Lenox Square are certainly plentiful. 33 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The St. Regis Atlanta is located 1 mile from Lenox Square. Other popular options are the Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, 0.4 miles away, and The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, 0.3 miles away.
Accommodation can be a considerable outlay when exploring the globe, so why not save some cash and stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? The JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead and the W Atlanta Buckhead are two great options. The first is 0.09 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the luxurious side. Luckily, you'll find a fantastic range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. The Residence Inn By Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is just 0.9 miles away, while the Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
Those visiting Lenox Square frequently indulge in robust coffees and light meals at Bistro Niko, just a convenient stroll away. After that, you should get going to Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center for a complete dining experience. Is it wine time? Let the alcohol flow at Maggiano's Little Italy.
During your time here, you'll find out there's more than just Lenox Square to visit:
- There will be no danger of the kids saying they want to go home at the fun and interactive Legoland Discovery Center.
- With just about everything located in one central area, Phipps Plaza is a great place to take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- Investigate what events are coming up and enjoy a hit of culture at Buckhead Theatre. It holds a selection of entertaining plays suited to most interests and tastes.
- Spend some time at Oglethorpe University Museum of Art and admire their notable exhibits of wonderful artworks.
- Expand your wealth of knowledge and learn about the stories and events that helped mould this area by going to Atlanta History Center.
Our catalogue of Buckhead resorts and motels supplies all that you want, so you are certain to find sites near Lenox Square that you'll appreciate. Buckhead was a relatively beloved landing place in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. You'll rest assured when it's time to reserve, too: guests of all kinds approved of their Buckhead hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the secret advice you're looking for.
- You're on the best site if you want accommodations that are snug in addition to clean.
- You'll find hotels in Buckhead are always fresh and tidy.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at lodging close to Lenox Square go above and beyond.
With our excellent database of hotels near Lenox Square, we see your favored site in your future.
Buckhead Interesting Facts and Figures
When you've conquered Lenox Square, there are still further things to do in Buckhead.
- Buckhead hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but is now starting to be acknowledged.
- Visit one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to conclude your day right.
- ample adventures, you'll also realize Buckhead is experienced when it comes to personalized service.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Buckhead, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lenox Square. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet some all-new photo ops!