Think of yourself walking through the streets of a new spot, noticing the monuments or the lovely environment wherever you look. However, Piedmont Park is one feature you've been anticipating most of all. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to wander there, and now is the moment to get yourself there.
Piedmont Park Accommodation
Hotels near Piedmont Park
Suck up the fresh air and feel your worries drain away at Piedmont Park, a calming natural oasis.
It's found in the state capital, Atlanta.
Accommodation options close to Piedmont Park are plentiful. 30 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is just 0.7 miles away. If you prefer, the Stonehurst Place and the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown are 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There's certainly no need to spend a small fortune on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget-friendly options positioned near this attraction. The W Atlanta Midtown and the Loews Atlanta Hotel are both good options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you can choose from a fantastic range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Two hotels that lead the way in elegance and architectural design are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, GA and the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, which are situated 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're seeking a strong cup of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Panera Bread (1544 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta) is a great spot to hop into. A short walk away from Piedmont Park, drained travelers can reach it without problems. Loca Luna (550 Amsterdam Avenue Northeast C, Atlanta) is easy to reach and it serves hearty meals for local community members and tourists from all over.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Take a walk through the lovely gardens at Atlanta Botanical Garden. Have a look at the wide range of plants, have a picnic with friends or simply relax under the trees.
- The Atlanta Symphony Hall has a wide range of live gigs, festivals and events available, which is no wonder considering it is one of the most popular entertainment venues in the city.
- Visitors and locals alike love seeing the fine art at High Museum of Art.
- Travelers can get involved in community art and culture events at Woodruff Arts Center. Make sure you check out their stimulating schedule of live gigs, displays and art workshops.
- Visit Alliance Theatre if you are fans of theater and other stage productions.
The proximity of Peachtree Station to Piedmont Park can make metro transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Our registry of Atlanta hotels furnishes everything you need, so you are certain to have locations near Piedmont Park you'll fall in love with. Lots of sightseers opt for Atlanta when they wish for a noteworthy vacation, so it's time to get going. Once reservation time arrives, roam confidently: countless new admirers would recommend their Atlanta hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? Find all the information and pointers you need right here.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the staff at hotels close to Piedmont Park provide wonderful service.
- And we offer rooms that are satisfying for all types, including big families and individuals.
- You'll find Atlanta hotels will be set to receive you with presentable and neat rooms.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Piedmont Park.
Interesting Atlanta Facts
After you've checked Piedmont Park off your timetable, you'll still have more to do in Atlanta.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, get informed about local history.
- Use some time to plot some activities, and you'll soon also find Atlanta knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat.
- Go over some pursuits near Atlanta so you can really leave no stone unturned.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Atlanta, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Piedmont Park. Book today!