Find Hotels in Long Beach, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Visiting Long Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Long Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Long Beach, Brooklyn Museum, and Belmont Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Long Beach
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Long Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Long Beach and Lido West Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holocaust Memorial and Long Beach Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Long Beach. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Allegria Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Long Beach Hotel - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Brooklyn Museum, 16.6 mi/26.8 km from the heart of the city, and Belmont Park, which is 9.2 mi/14.8 km away.
Getting Around Long Beach
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Long Beach Station. Long Beach might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Long Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Long Beach is 42.76 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Long Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Long Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Long Beach?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Long Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Long Beach?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Long Beach?
Where is the best place to stay close to Long Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Lido West Beach?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Long Beach?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Long Beach?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Long Beach?
What are some hotels with pools in Long Beach?
Recent reviews of Long Beach hotels
More trip options
- Long Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Long Beach Airports
- Hotels near Popular Long Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Long Beach
- More Hotel Options in Long Beach
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near Long Beach, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends