Visiting Manns Harbor
Visitors to Manns Harbor are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Wright Brothers National Memorial.
- There are 664 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manteo, NC (MEO-Dare County Regional), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manns Harbor
Wright Brothers National Memorial is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island and Fort Raleigh National Historic Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Manns Harbor, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 244 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Nags Head Oceanfront is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from central Manns Harbor. This 3-star hotel in Kill Devil Hills features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- John Yancey Oceanfront Inn is 10 mi (16.2 km) from the center of Manns Harbor. This 2-star hotel in Kill Devil Hills features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Surf Side Hotel is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Manns Harbor. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nags Head can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Manns Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Manns Harbor each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F