Find Hotels in Maricopa, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 5, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Visitors to Maricopa are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and sporting events.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Casa Grande
- The closest major airport is in Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maricopa
Favorite places to visit in the city include Copper Sky Recreation Complex, Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino, and Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dwarf Car Museum and Sonoran Desert National Monument.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Maricopa. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Maricopa
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Maricopa Station. Maricopa may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Maricopa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 108°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 108°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 8.23 inches of rain falls on Maricopa each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 107°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Maricopa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maricopa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Maricopa?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Maricopa?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Maricopa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Maricopa?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Sonoran Desert National Monument?
What's the best hotel if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Maricopa?
What's the best golf hotel in Maricopa?
What are some accommodations with pools in Maricopa?
Recent reviews of Maricopa hotels
More trip options
- Maricopa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Maricopa Airports
- Hotels near Popular Maricopa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Maricopa
- More Hotel Options in Maricopa
- Maricopa Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Casa Grande
- Other Hotels near Maricopa, Casa Grande
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends