Visitors can enjoy all that Marshfield has to offer including the seaside, coffeehouses, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock, and National Monument to the Forefathers.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Marshfield
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marshfield
The city's natural beauty is on display at Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary, Two Mile Farm, and North River Wildlife Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Green Harbor Golf Club and Daniel Webster Estate and Heritage Center.
As you start planning your visit to Marshfield, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Rexhame Beach, Marshfield, Short Walk to Private Beach, Family Friendly! is 2 mi (3.2 km) from central Marshfield. This 3.5-star hotel in Braintree features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Think "killer Views" FOR Fall! is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the center of Marshfield. This 2.5-star hotel in Boston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ocean & River Front Home is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Marshfield. This 2.5-star hotel in Boston features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include Mayflower II, located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center, and Plymouth Rock, which is 11.2 mi/18 km away.
Dressing for Marshfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Marshfield is 52.36 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F