Consider yourself on your future holiday: you probably think you'll be wandering through downtown, noticing the lovely settings or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you are especially looking forward to: Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation Close to Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
Hotels near Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
If you've only got time to see a few attractions while you're here, Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden deserves to be at the top of your list.
It's in Cincinnati, an exciting city that is definitely worth checking out.
With 3 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have trouble locating one that matches your style. The Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the U of Cincinnati and Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area are some strong candidates, and are only 2 miles from Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
Make your adventure cheaper by electing to stay at a nearby budget hotel. The Quality Inn & Suites is within easy walking distance. It's just 1 mile away.
If you like to travel in comfort, you may want to think about staying at one of the luxury hotels. Check out the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati and the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps for superior amenities.
Make time to indulge in the flavorful coffee and delectable treats available at Au Bon Pain, a well-known spot near Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. Travelers in need of a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at Gold Star Chili, an establishment that's also nearby. You'll want to get the night started at FRIES CAFE, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
Before your flight heads out, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden:
- First Unitarian Church of Cincinnati is a sacred place for many, but anyone can appreciate the calmness it offers.
- Visit University of Cincinnati and admire the structure's detailed design. You may also schedule a tour and wander the halls where graduates, including some who are highly regarded in today's society, once roamed.
- Pay a visit to Harriet Beecher Stowe House, an important historic residence that you can see from the inside.
- For those that enjoy burrowing into the secrets and stories of the area, Xavier University is a fantastic place to visit. Here, generations of students grasped their degrees and went on to advance their careers in their respective fields.
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site allows history buffs the opportunity to look around a residence of great historic importance.
It's easy for tourists to visit Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden by rail transport as it's only 0.05 miles from there to Cincinnati Zoo Train Station.
Rooms in Uptown from Expedia offer all you want, so you are sure to find choices near Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of sightseers last year, you shouldn't be alone. Once booking time arrives, you'll rest assured: all sorts of explorers would propose their Uptown hotel to a friend or colleague. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the recommendations and advice you're searching for.
- We've got spaces that are cozy for everyone, including families with children and teams of two.
- Discover that accommodation in Uptown are always neat and orderly.
- As you might hope near such a lovely landmark, the staff at lodging around Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden exceed all targets.
With our extensive list of hotels near Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, we see your choice place in your future.
Uptown Interesting Facts
You'll still have plenty to do in Uptown when you've achieved Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- Be enlightened about local history, then head out on the town to top off the exploration with a bang.
- You will see Uptown also knows a thing or two about individualized assistance after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Uptown is a trendy location that is still increasing in reputation.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few all-new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Uptown, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden from Expedia. Reserve now!