Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dedham, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, university setting, and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park, and Copley Place.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dedham
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Legacy Place is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Boston Museum of Fine Arts and Fenway Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dedham. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Dedham - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its room service and local sightseeing.
- Hilton Boston/Dedham - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Dedham - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Hynes Convention Center, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Copley Place, which is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away.
Getting Around Dedham
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dedham Endicott Station. Dedham might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Dedham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 47.05 inches of rain falls on Dedham each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F