Imagine yourself in a new place: you might think you'll be sauntering through the roads, staring up at the marvellous environment or the monuments wherever you look. However, Mitsukoshi is one feature you're especially looking forward to. It has been an item on your bucket list for a while, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
Hotels at Mitsukoshi
Hotels near Mitsukoshi
If Mitsukoshi is high on your itinerary, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it?
An outing at this particular locale gives you and the kids the opportunity to experience Tokyo, the country's capital city.
With 40 accommodation options within 0.6 miles of Mitsukoshi, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! A few of the most popular establishments are the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, The Peninsula Tokyo and Conrad Tokyo.
Within the general area are some great hotels if you're wanting to keep costs low while you're exploring the world. The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo and the Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo are both popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
This area's countless upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who tend to vacation in style. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza, (0.2 miles away), or the Daiichi Hotel Tokyo, (0.4 miles away).
This area is full of unique sights. パウリスタ 銀座本店 is a popular eatery close to Mitsukoshi. After that, venture to another restaurant within this area. Reserve a table for dinner at Hotel Mercure Tokyo Ginza and taste a dish you've never had before. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, venture to BAR de ESPANA Muy.
Make certain you retain some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the region of Mitsukoshi:
- You can easily spy San-ai Building from a distance, which is just one of the reasons it is treated as an iconic landmark.
- It doesn't matter if it's a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Kabuki-za Theatre is a wonderful way to experience some first-class entertainment.
- Investigate the event schedule and get some culture at Shinbashi Theatre. It's home to a range of live performances for most tastes and interests.
- Go on a shopping spree, run some errands or just sit back with a drink at Antique Mall Ginza, a favorite shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- Go and see a live production at Theatre Creation and be impressed by local actors in their element.
Visiting Mitsukoshi by rail transport can be a practical choice. The closest station, 新橋駅日比谷口, is 0.5 miles away. Situated 0.3 miles away, Yūrakuchō Station is another terminal to keep in mind.
Our roster of Ginza places to stay provides everything you want, so you will definitely get choices near Mitsukoshi you'll enjoy. Ginza welcomed more than a few tourists last year, so get going. You can rest assured when reservation time is here, too: numerous guests would propose their Ginza hotel to an office-mate. Find all the advice and information you're searching for.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the staff at hotels near Mitsukoshi exceed all expectations.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we offer accommodations that are satisfying for everyone.
- Rooms in Ginza hotels are always fresh and tidy.
It's clear why suites in Ginza got more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Plus, thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near Mitsukoshi, we see your preferred site in your future.
Fascinating Ginza Facts
Once Mitsukoshi is checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in Ginza.
- Ginza is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also notice Ginza knows some things about greeting its travelers.
- Polish off a tasty dish of its hallmark fare and step into an endearing gallery to look for mementos.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Ginza is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Mitsukoshi from Expedia. Book today!