Find Hotels Near Monument Health, Rapid City from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Monument Health
Top Hotels Close to Monument Health
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Regional Health Hotel Guide
There's nothing better than exploring new sights on vacation, and Regional Health is an excellent place to start.
It is situated in Rapid City, 140 miles from Pierre, the state capital.
You won't have to travel far to discover a place to stay close to Regional Health. There are at least 10 within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Quality Inn, just 0.3 miles away. Other great options are the Comfort Inn And Suites, 0.4 miles away, and The Rushmore Hotel and Suites, only 2 miles away.
There are some inexpensive, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels located in the vicinity. Two popular choices are the M Star Rapid City and the Super 8 Rapid City Rushmore Rd. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the second is 0.5 miles away.
Enjoy a hit of caffeine and tempt your sweet tooth at Cafeteria. Sitting just a short walk from Regional Health, it's a wonderful place to take some time out from all that sightseeing. A little later, you can delight in a more substantial meal at another spot within this vicinity, Wendy's. Loosen up with a round of drinks from Ruby Tuesday.
Other Places to Visit near Regional HealthOnce you're done with Regional Health, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Arty types and history aficionados alike will enjoy a stop in at Statues of Presidents.
- Find out natural phenomena at Museum of Geology, an interesting place for you and your family.
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology has been known for years as a top institute of scholarly pursuits in the area.
- Make sure you organize a memorable visit to wonder at the compelling exhibits that can be found at Museum of the American Bison.
- Seek out Art Alley and really appreciate this revolutionary form of art.