When you envision your upcoming getaway, you might see yourself rambling through downtown, noticing the marvellous environment or the buildings wherever you look. However, Museum of the Moving Image is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. It has been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the time has finally come to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Near Museum of the Moving Image
Hotels near Museum of Moving Image
If Museum of Moving Image is high on your to-do list, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it?
Found in the well-known city of New York, it is seen by travelers from all over the world.
There are up to 37 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Museum of Moving Image. The Marmara Manhattan is located just 2 miles from Museum of Moving Image. Additional well-known options include the Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, 2 miles away, and the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, 0.6 miles away.
You'll be able to designate some extra dollars for traveling if you opt to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Paper Factory Hotel (0.3 miles away) and the Holiday Inn - Long Island City - Manhattan View (0.6 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you have the choice between many high-end hotel options nearby. Make sure you check out the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New York City in Queens, NY, which is only 0.8 miles away. Another great hotel is the Best Western Plaza Hotel, 0.9 miles away.
The Queens Kickshaw is a well-known spot not far from Museum of Moving Image. Tourists looking for a caffeine break stop here for robust coffee and yummy treats. Later on, you might feel inclined to go to another close by dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Bareburger and try a dish you've never eaten before. Are you taking care of the next round? Let the liquor flow at Applebee's.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Museum for African Art, a frequented museum here.
- If you're one to marvel at intricate handiwork, you'll most certainly revel in a wander around the gardens and sculptures of Socrates Sculpture Park.
- Isamu Noguchi Sculpture Museum is a worthwhile attraction for art appreciators.
- Thalia Spanish Theatre is a critical component of this area's lively cultural landscape. You will enjoy a delightful night at theater here as well as get an insight into the local arts and cultural scene.
- Spend a morning at SculptureCenter and take in their fantastic exhibition of impressive fine artworks.
Our directory of New York rooms has everything you need, so you can be certain to get spots near Museum of the Moving Image that you'll love. Lots of travelers choose New York when they want an out-of-this-world vacation, so start hunting. You can travel boldly once you're ready to reserve your room, too: numerous explorers would recommend their New York hotel to a colleague. You're only a click away from all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the staff at accommodation close to Museum of the Moving Image provide awesome service.
- Rooms in New York accommodation are always clean, fresh, and set to show you in.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we have satisfying rooms for everyone.
Your desired spot lies in your future with Expedia's big registry of hotels near Museum of the Moving Image.
Interesting New York Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in New York when you've accomplished Museum of the Moving Image.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, look into some pursuits near New York.
- Drop in on one of New York's museums, then head out on the town to end the day.
- Prepare to find New York also is experienced when it comes to custom care after you spend some time on its ample adventures.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and tip your hat to more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies. You'll never regret planning an escape to New York, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Museum of the Moving Image. Reserve now!