See yourself strolling through the streets of an unfamiliar spot, taking note of the exquisite settings or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Museum of Ventura County is one draw you've been anticipating most of all. For years, it has been on your to-do list, and now is the day to mark it finished.
Places to Stay Nearby Museum of Ventura County
Hotels near Museum of Ventura County
For a special cultural experience, stop by and learn something new at Museum of Ventura County.
It resides in Santa Paula, 35 miles from the tourist hotspot of Santa Barbara. It makes for a great side adventure!
Stay at the Glen Tavern Inn and Santa Paula Inn. They're practically next door to Museum of Ventura County.
The Ocean Gateway Inn, only 2 miles away, is the ideal accommodation option for you if money is a concern.
Remember to enjoy a tasty treat and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at First Friday On Main St. Santa Paula (726 East Santa Barbara Street, Santa Paula). Alternatively, if you are craving something more hearty, take a quick stroll to Rabalais' Bistro (861 East Main Street, Santa Paula).
Before your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Museum of Ventura County:
- Appreciate the blend of meaning and beauty that only art conveys at Santa Paula Art Museum.
- Peruse the interesting exhibits at California Oil Museum.
- Veterans Memorial Park is a striking structure that acts as a symbolic reminder of past events.
- Imagine the cog wheels of power and purpose at play as you walk the halls and corridors of Santa Paula City Hall, one of the nation's important government buildings.
- Need a break from your busy schedule? Go outside and relish in the fresh air at Santa Paula Canyon Falls / Punch Bowls.
Expedia's directory of Santa Paula hotels and lodging provides all you need, so you can be certain to get selections near Museum of Ventura County that you'll adore. Santa Paula saw more than a few arrivals last year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the information you're looking for you'll find just a few clicks away. When the moment arrives to book, rest easy: numerous newcomers recommended their Santa Paula hotel.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at hotels near Museum of Ventura County is awesome.
- From big families with children to couples, we have spaces that are cozy for everyone.
- Rooms in Santa Paula lodging are always neat and presentable.
Santa Paula accommodation had more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your favorite place in your future with Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Museum of Ventura County.
Santa Paula Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Santa Paula with Museum of Ventura County done.
- Santa Paula hasn't been really well-known in the tourism books, but is starting to make itself known.
- Eat a delectable dish of the local fare and happen upon the perfect gallery to look for gifts.
- a full schedule of adventures, you'll notice Santa Paula also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized assistance.
Planning a holiday to Santa Paula is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Museum of Ventura County from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new selfies!