Visiting Palm Harbor
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Harbor, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Pier 60 Park, and Sand Key Park.
- You'll find 2651 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Harbor
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Wall Springs Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leepa Rattner Museum and Suncoast Primate Sanctuary.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Palm Harbor. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort - This 3.5-star condo resort features 6 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Vista Inn Lake Tarpon - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Knights Inn Palm Harbor - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Clearwater Marine Aquarium, 8.6 mi/13.8 km from the heart of the city, and Pier 60 Park, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Palm Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Harbor is 54.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 54°F