Find Cheap Hostels in Phoenix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Phoenix
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Hostels and More in Phoenix
Phoenix offers 3164 accommodations, and if you have trouble finding a hostel in the area, you can still pick a place that has what you need. For those who want to save money on overnight costs and budget more for exploring, you can get great deals on Expedia. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its art galleries and theaters.
You may be able to find reasonable rates at these Phoenix accommodations, which get good reviews from our customers:
Vacation Inn Phoenix - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
Grand Canyon University Hotel - Property features at this hotel include free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
3 Palms - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Scottsdale Plaza Resort - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Phoenix?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 107° F is the daytime average and 56° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 107° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 44° F at night
- Average rainfall is 7.48 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Phoenix?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale
- Taliesin West
- Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Camelback Mountain
- Ro He En Japanese Friendship Garden
- Encanto Park
- Phoenix Theatre
- Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
Generally, Phoenix is known for its:
- Live music
- Mountain views
How to Get to Phoenix and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), which is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to use public transit to get around. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jefferson Street - 1st Ave Station, Washington - Central Station, and Van Buren - 1st Ave Station.