See yourself ambling through the boulevards during your upcoming getaway, noticing the buildings or the exquisite landscapes all around you. However, Plaza Machado is one attraction you've been especially looking forward to. Now is the day to check it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Plaza Machado
Hotels near Plaza Machado
At Plaza Machado you'll get a small glimpse of what life was like in the days of yore.
To arrive there, you will need to go 540 miles away from the nation's capital, Mexico City, and into a place called Mazatlan.
It's easy for you to stay close to Plaza Machado, with 8 accommodations within 0.1 miles. For a larger selection of choices, consider Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve. It is 4 miles away, and is home to at least 24 options. We suggest the Casa Rosita & Casa Mía, El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel and Royal Villas Resort.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the budget-friendly accommodation options positioned in the vicinity. A couple of names to keep in mind are the Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique and the Melville Boutique Hotel. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the second is 0.08 miles away.
If you are the kind of traveler who craves all their creature comforts, you can stay at one of the excellent upmarket accommodations in the area. Discover the amazing amenities at the Best Western Posada Freeman and the Hotel La Siesta. These are just 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Approximately 0.06 miles from Plaza Machado you will encounter Café el Faro (Mariano Escobedo 404, Centro, Mazatlán). This local spot is usually filled with tourists who desperately need their caffeine fix. Try one of the specials, bask in the bustling ambiance and indulge in the appetizing food served at Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique (Avenida Olas Altas 16, Centro Mazatlán, Centro, Mazatlán). This dining spot is also close by.
Ensure you save some time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Plaza Machado:
- Whether you watch a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Angela Peralta Theater is a fun and unique way to while away a few hours.
- Luna Contemporary Art Gallery is a brilliant place to visit for art appreciators.
- Take your family to the fascinating Museo Arqueologia and examine the artifacts on exhibition and the people of times past that used them in their daily life.
- The unique Mazatlan Archaeological Museum gives you and your family the chance to be amazed by unearthed artifacts, societies and beliefs from times long gone.
- Find some diversions from the daily grind at Republic Square, a historic public square where locals have fed the birds and struck up conversations for many generations.
Expedia's Downtown Mazatlan rooms deliver all the things you want, so you can be sure to get lodging near Plaza Machado that you'll adore. Downtown Mazatlan had more than a few tourists last year, so start researching. You can set off boldly when it comes time to make your booking, too: visitors of all manner would suggest their Downtown Mazatlan hotel to their colleagues. Discover all the secret guidance you need.
- And we have serene accommodations for everyone, including big reunions and individuals.
- Discover that Downtown Mazatlan lodging will always be waiting to welcome you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the fronk desk service at lodging near Plaza Machado is awesome.
As you can see, it's understandable why Downtown Mazatlan suites got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. You can stay right next door thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Plaza Machado.
All About Downtown Mazatlan
You'll still have things to do in Downtown Mazatlan once you've done Plaza Machado.
- Find a market to get a few mementos and enjoy a tempting supper of its native cooking.
- ample pastimes, you'll discover Downtown Mazatlan also is a pro when it comes to hospitality.
- Downtown Mazatlan has been kept secret, but is currently beginning to find its place.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. You won't regret planning a trip to Downtown Mazatlan, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Plaza Machado from Expedia. Reserve now!