Picture yourself rambling around the roads of your future holiday, taking note of the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Playa Norte. The day has come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay at Playa Norte
Hotels near Playa Norte
Hunting for a bed that is close to Playa Norte?
If you've not heard of Mazatlan, where it resides, you've probably encountered the country's capital, Mexico City, from which it is 540 miles.
You will discover 11 hotels within 0.1 miles of Playa Norte. Alternatively, think about staying in Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve. ItaIIs 4 miles away and offers a good variety of hotels. You'll have at least 24 to pick from. The Casa Rosita & Casa MAIa, El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel and Royal Villas Resort are worth checking out.
On the hunt for a place to stay which won't cut into your precious savings? As luck would have it, there are lots of budget hotels in the area. The Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique (1 mile away) and the Melville Boutique Hotel (0.8 miles away) are popular spots to remember.
Remember that you have the great option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. Inject some pizzazz into your entire experience at the Hotel La Siesta, (0.8 miles away), or the Hotel Sands Arenas, (1 mile away).
Those going to Playa Norte frequently indulge in robust coffees and sweet treats at Caferro, only an easy stroll away. If you are really hungry, taste the local food trends at La RAIstica. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to La real sociedad de los crudos and let the cocktails keep flowing.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Playa Norte, there is lots more to experience:
- Engage with local history at Fisherman's Monument, an interesting monument in the area.
- Whether you'd like to knock a ball around, dip your toes in the water or just catch some rays, Los Pinos Beach is the ticket.
- An amazing way to fully experience this area's distinctive atmosphere is to browse the stalls at Jose Maria Pino Suarez Municipal Market.
- Achieve a more insightful understanding of the area's Christian heritage by visiting Immaculate Conception Cathedral.
- You may like to spend some time watching the world go by and chatting with the locals at Republic Square.
Our roster of resorts and hotels in Downtown Mazatlan supplies everything you require, so you are certain to have spots near Playa Norte that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of travelers in the past year, you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the inside information you're searching for. When reservation time is here, you can rest easy: countless new admirers endorse their Downtown Mazatlan hotel.
- We've got suites that are comfortable for all types, from big reunions to couples.
- Rooms in Downtown Mazatlan hotels will always be orderly, neat, and primed to receive you.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging around Playa Norte surpass all goals.
It's easy to see why accommodation close to Downtown Mazatlan got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With our excellent directory of hotels near Playa Norte, you can stay right next door.
Learn About Downtown Mazatlan
When you've checked Playa Norte off your schedule, you'll still have more to do in Downtown Mazatlan.
- Downtown Mazatlan sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising numbers of stays mean now is a good time to make your reservations.
- Take a day to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Downtown Mazatlan also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its newcomers.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure right; next day, drop in on one of the local museums.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some breathtaking new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Mazatlan is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Playa Norte from Expedia. Reserve now!