Consider yourself on your upcoming vacation: you probably think you'll be sauntering through the streets, taking note of the exquisite settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, Rio Del Mar Beach is one draw you're especially looking forward to. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and the time has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Rio Del Mar Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Rio Del Mar Beach
Time spent at Rio Del Mar Beach is certain to be an interesting experience.
You can find it in Monterey, an active city that many travelers love getting to know.
There are 2 hotel options to select from if you want to stay near the action. The Rio Sands Hotel and Best Western Seacliff Inn are definitely solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Rio Del Mar Beach.
For travelers hoping to save a dollar or two, there are a few budget-friendly hotels in the neighborhood. The Inn at Depot Hill and the Chaminade Resort & Spa are some places you should check out.
If you like to travel in comfort, you may want to think about staying at one of the higher end hotels. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola and the Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-sea Inn & Suites are distinguished establishments that offer high-class comfort and service.
As you and your travel partners meander along the streets that encompass Rio Del Mar Beach, visit Cafe Rio. Smell the enchanting aroma of coffee and taste a few sweet treats. If you're seeking something a bit more filling, take a look at the menu at Manuel's Mexican Restaurant, another dining spot in the same area. Are you buying the next round? Let the alcohol flow at Cafe Sparrow.
There are also lots of other things going on within close range of Rio Del Mar Beach:
- Few things are better than an excursion to the beach. Grab your group, put together a picnic and enjoy some outdoor fun at Seacliff State Beach.
- Go to Cabrillo College and watch as the earnest scholars scramble to their classes.
- New Brighton State Beach is the perfect place to let the kids wear themselves out, getting them off their screens and out in the fresh air!
- If you're a shopping addict, you will find retail heaven at Capitola Mercantile. Whether it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you want, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- “Blessed is the mother who gives birth to a brewer,” is a sensible proverb. Why not embrace the opportunity to tour Sante Adairius Rustic Ales and find out about the place where this popular drink is made.
Santa Cruz places to stay listed on Expedia have all you require, so you can be sure to find locations near Rio Del Mar Beach you'll enjoy. It's time to start hunting lots of people decide on Santa Cruz when they crave a remarkable vacation. You'll rest easy once the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: numerous new admirers approve of their Santa Cruz hotel. Need help deciding? We have all the tricks and guidance you could ever want.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Rio Del Mar Beach is wonderful.
- Rooms in Santa Cruz hotels will always be fresh, orderly, and eager to welcome you.
- You're in a good place if you want room satisfaction in addition to spotlessness.
We see your prized place in your future thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Rio Del Mar Beach.
Charming Santa Cruz
After Rio Del Mar Beach is crossed off your agenda, you'll still have things to see and do in Santa Cruz.
- Dine on a delectable meal of the local fare and dip into a market to browse for fashion items.
- a full schedule of pastimes, you'll realize Santa Cruz also knows a thing or two about special treatment.
- Look into all the pastimes near Santa Cruz and truly leave no road unexplored.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Santa Cruz, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Rio Del Mar Beach. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few all-new selfies!