Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Sacramento, CA from $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Sacramento Family Hotels
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 20, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Hampton Inn and Suites Folsom155 Placerville Rd, Folsom, CA
The price is $93 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.5/5Wonderful! (984 reviews)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roseville10593 Fairway Dr, Roseville, CA
The price is $104 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.4/5Wonderful! (976 reviews)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Natomas2555 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento, CA
The price is $83 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.4/5Wonderful! (985 reviews)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade100 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA
The price is $169 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.3/5Excellent! (993 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Sacramento
- Arden Hills1210 Arden Hills Lane, Sacramento, CA
The price is $229 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.4/5Excellent! (92 reviews)
- Hilton Sacramento Arden West2200 Harvard St, Sacramento, CA
The price is $114 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224/5Very Good! (993 reviews)
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento1209 L St, Sacramento, CA
The price is $169 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.3/5Excellent! (985 reviews)
- Kimpton Sawyer Hotel500 J Street, Sacramento, CA
The price is $162 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Wonderful! (989 reviews)
- Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel1230 J St, Sacramento, CA
The price is $128 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.1/5Very Good! (980 reviews)
- Thunder Valley Casino Resort1200 Athens Avenue, Lincoln, CA
The price is $194 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.5/5Wonderful! (141 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Best Western Plus Dixon Davis1345 Commercial Way, Dixon, CA
The price is $92 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.2/5Very Good! (892 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites130 N Sunrise Ave, Roseville, CA
The price is $81 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.8/5Good! (989 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Sutter House1100 H Street, Sacramento, CA
The price is $112 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.2/5Very Good! (998 reviews)
- Best Western University Lodge123 B Street, Davis, CA
The price is $113 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294/5Very Good! (301 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Sacramento?
The historic destination of Sacramento is a great choice if you've been considering a vacation with the kids. The entertainment, museums, and festivals are just a few things that make this an attractive vacation destination for families. Arrange a flight into Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), which is the closest airport, or Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), which is located 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center. Sacramento offers 177 child-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you have a variety of choices when you're deciding on a place to stay.
Families on vacation have good things to say about these accommodations:
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville: Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the central location and helpful staff at this 3-star hotel.
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites - Features an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. The central location and breakfast options make this 3-star hotel popular with guests.
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom - Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the clean rooms and central location at this 3-star hotel.
Hampton Inn and Suites Folsom - Offers an indoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. Guests like the overall comfort and quiet location at this 2.5-star hotel.
When Should We Visit Sacramento?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use this information to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Sacramento.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: December, January, November, and February, with an average temperature of 39°F
- Driest months: July, May, October, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.68 inches
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 3.28 inches
What Should We See and Do in Sacramento?
Golden1Center, Sacramento Zoo, and K Street Mall are interesting attractions you and your family will enjoy exploring while you are staying in Sacramento. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in the area's activities like California State Capitol and Fort Sutter State Historical Park.Sacramento is also well-known for its:
- Live music
- Historical sites
Getting Around Sacramento
Sacramento has transportation options that will make it easy for your family to get around. You can take advantage of metro transit at Cathedral Square Station, St Rose of Lima Park Station, and 7th and Capitol Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sacramento Valley Station, Davis Station, or Roseville Station.